The Redragon K555W INDRAH isn’t your average mechanical gaming keyboard. Not only is it over-engineered and built to take a beating but it’s also loaded with features including heavy duty aluminum and ABS construction, plate mounted keys, double-shot injection molded keycaps, high-end switches with mechanical ultra-last springs, crisp and bright adjustable RGB LED backlighting, a gold-plated USB connector, and a splash-resistant design.
- 104 double-shot injection molded keycaps are (RGB) LED backlit for razor sharp lighting that doesn’t scratch off
- 100% anti-ghosting and conflict-free keys
- Custom mechanical switches (Cherry green equivalent) designed for longevity with greater durability and responsiveness
- Mechanical keys with medium resistance, audible click sound, and tactile bump feedback.
Plate mounted keys
- This high-quality build technique integrates a metal plate between the switches and the PCB
- This process makes for a rigid and sturdy keyboard platform that is built to last
- Colourful LED backlighting can be adjusted for brightness, 6 lighting modes, and on/off
- 6 multimedia keys
- 5 programmable keys for custom macros
- Onboard memory for storing macros and lighting configurations without having to run clunky software
- Windows key lockout option
- Built like a tank
- Over-engineered metal and ABS casing and splash proof design
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP or later operating system